Sunday 17 June 2012

July Magazine Beauty Freebies!

Maybe it's because I'm Asian (the Southern variety) that I'm a sucker for a good bargain. I really like to get my money's worth - and that's exactly what I did when I was perused the magazine section in Tesco the other day!

I love trying out new things and beauty products is no exception to my curiosity. The only problem with beauty products is that they can end up being very expensive. Buying a full sized product at retail price can not only be costly but very disappointing if it's not what you hoped for. Hence why I love monthly glossies - they give you the chance to check out the brand that you'd be hesitant to buy in normal circumstances.


So I ended up picking three magazines: InStyle, Marie Claire and Glamour.



First up is InStyle (featuring Cameron Diaz on the cover) which cost £3.90. This month they are offering two choices - either The Body Shop Big And Curvy Mascara (worth £10) or two of The Body Shop Eye Definers (in Black and Navy, worth £8 each). What's great about this is that you're getting full sized products so it's fantastic value for money. I opted for the mascara because I have so many eyeliner pencils already. After flicking through the mag I noticed it contained a sachet sample of the new L'Oréal Hair Expertise EverPure Shampoo & Conditioner.



Next is Marie Claire (featuring Eva Mendes), £3.70. They're offering a free, full sized Ciaté Nail Polish (worth £9) in three shades. I ended up going for the bright pink shade "jelly bean". Inside you'll also get a sample of L'Oréal Hair Expertise EverPure Shampoo & Conditioner. You can also get a whiff of L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent (nice of them to consider the lads in this one!).



Finally it's Glamour (featuring either Fearne Cotton, Eva Longoria or Kylie Minogue) for £2. Glamour is giving away sample sizes of the following from Benefit: BADgal Lash Mascara (worth £10), That Gal Brightening Face Primer (£15) or The Porefessional Pore Minimiser (£10). Again, I opted for the mascara (because I always wanted that one!). Inside you'll get a sachet of the new Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Shampoo.



I really can't wait to try out these samples!

Have you picked up any of these magazines? If so, which ones? What did you make of this month's beauty freebies? Drop a comment and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...